Oral, Topical and Parenteral Dosage Processing for Pharmaceutical Industry
GEA Pharma Systems supplies engineering services and complete process plants and as well as stand-alone machines for Oral, Topical and Parenteral Dosage processing to customers in the industries of pharmaceuticals, biotech and nutraceuticals. As the containment experts, we offer the largest variety of solutions for contained processing, but also unrivalled experience in identifying the most appropriate solution, based on a containment risk analysis.
We supply a range of process equipment
for the production / processing of:
Pharmaceutical Process Plant for the processing of Solid Dosage & Liquid Steriles, supplied by GEA Pharma Systems:
- Granules, dragees, crystals and pellets
- Effervescent products
- Infusion and injectable solutions
- Modified release formulations
- Solid dispersions for bioavailability
- Powders designed for direct tableting or capsule filling
- Sterile liquids - Blood plasma, highly purified media
- Special liquids – Aerosols, Echo contrast medium
- Cytostatics and Oncology medicines
- Fermentation and media supply
- Syrup and suspensions
- Enzymes, cultures
- Diagnostic agents
Where Inspiration meets Technology
For GEA Pharma Systems, inspiration is the key to our success and to continued prosperity for our customers. In fact it’s more than that. We know that by continually stretching the boundaries of what is possible in pharmaceutical processing we have the ability to support our Customers in enhancing the opportunities available to millions of people all over the world. This is what drives our business.
Our inspiration takes many forms and affects all parts of the process. We inspire to increase production and reduce costs, to improve containment and safeguard the workforce, to achieve better clinical effectiveness and to enhance quality control. At GEA Pharma Systems our inspiration meets your technology needs!
At the forefront of Pharmaceutical Process Technology Innovation:
- We have pioneered Pharma Spray Drying to provide unprecedented control of particle form and release profile for drug development, meeting the most demanding clinical needs.
- FlexStream™, (patent pending) our new fluid bed system offers multiple processing from a single bowl providing both flexibility and cost benefits.
- MODUL™ and Performa™ tablet presses combine unrivalled containment with fast
product change-over and high productivity.
- The BuckŪ MC Valve makes the contained handling of active pharmaceutical ingredients much easier and less expensive than has been possible in the past.
- ConsiGma™, a unique continuous granulation, drying and tableting process that drastically reduces time to market of new medicines and enables the move to a 6-Sigma process.
- PharmaConnect™ which enables diverse 'mobile' GEA development equipment to be docked into a single ‘plug and play’ module with full cGMP compliance.
Where Inspiration meets Technology!
Click here to request further information